Monday, October 19, 2015

Beginning to feel like Fall!

Yay for Fall! It's my favorite time of the year! You are obsessed with pumpkins and I'm obsessed with mums, so we ventured out to Coulter Gardens one evening and picked up a few mums and when you saw the pumpkins out in the parking lot, you wouldn't stop talking about them until I let you go explore.


Here's the wreath Mimi's helped me make for the front door. I'm kinda proud of it and you constantly say, "pider, ewwww, lucky!" (Translation: spider, ewww, yucky.


I had this wooden pumpkin painted for the front porch and in obsessed.


Trying really hard to pick up a rather large pumpkin.


Before I could stop you, you had all these pumpkins loaded up for me to purchase.


"Look Mom, Punkin!" You play with all 3 little pumpkins I got you that day. They are constantly carried around and so far haven't broken.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment