Sunday, September 28, 2014

The pregnant life

After losing AJ, our family wasn't the same...it never will be. However, I dove into work and being pregnant. I tried to remain as healthy as possible with the stress that comes along with buying a practice and dealing with a traumatic event. I wasn't very good at documenting my pregnancy. I regret that. However, my memories of being pregnant were as follows. I HATED the smell of coffee (and anyone that knows me, knows I LOVE coffee.) Also, I despised the smell of eggs. Oh. My. Gosh. Those two things would send me into immediate dry heaves. My poor husband wasn't allowed to cook eggs or make coffee for a good 4 months. Sorry, honey! However, I was blessed to not have a whole lot of morning sickness. I had quite a bit of lower back pain and planters fasciitis. Working while prego wasn't terrible. I simply avoided nitrous oxide administration and radiographs. My precious friends, Lindley and Andrea were my saving grace when it came to "baby bump" photos. I took this picture in the bathroom at work due to their demand of a recent baby bump pic. Little did I know, it would be my last.
I was 26 weeks pregnant. Still crazy to think about.  How about that pink mask and bathroom selfie?? Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment